1.4.07

I Blog Therefore I Am... Aren't I?

Hmm. I signed up to Technorati, assuming that the reason it doesn't show me as having any links or posts at all is because I wasn't a member. But it still claims I haven't updated in 345 days - which must be the entire age of my blog. And I notice that some bloggers I know who aren't members have up-to-date Technorati pages for their blogs.

Perhaps in posting this, Blogger will ping it properly and I will see a change...

EDIT: Nup. Support form it is. On the plus side, Space Cat Rocket Ship is not long from its first birthday!

EDITx2: Uh, but this obviously doesn't matter much anyway, since I will be shaving goats in Azerbaijan for the foreseeable future.

EDITx3: New header image - of Rhea and Saturn. Full version here. Credit: NASA/JPL/Space Science Institute.

Update: Technorati have resolved the issue in a timely manner. Thanks!

2 comments:

Tinker said...

Thou art! Though I'm not completely certain that Technorati IS...

Pacian said...

Well, if you say so, perhaps I really am art... or, um... wait...

Yeah. o_O