26.10.06

Okie-Dokey

There's a lot left to do. I want to change the template a little - I think I'll need to, actually, to get some of these nifty new features to work. I also need to do a lot of work on categories. As it is, the two main focuses of this blog fall into the categories: Stories and Space.

There doesn't seem to be any real navigation within the categories - it just lumps everything on the same page, so I'll have to try and come up with some suitable sub-categories. I've already got a category for Saturn and its moons, for example.

Finally, my NaNoWriMo blog is up:

The Skeleton God in Oil Paint

There's not really anything there yet, and I need to work on the template for that as well. Good thing I abound with energy!

I'm going to take a nap now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually following someone doing NaNoWriMo! I'm excited! I don't think I could find the time for it so I'm thinking of following the bloggy version, NaNo...er... forgotten. Should have an easier title to remember...

Pacian said...

NaBloMo?

Diddums, I thought of you when I wrote about taking a nap. There are so many different things I should be doing right now, even without taking blogginess into account. I need some pep-in-a-bottle. Or perhaps I should try and be struck by lightning.

Anonymous said...

So you can hear women's thoughts for some inspiration? I think if Mel Gibson had tuned into the blogosphere he wouldn't have needed the hairdryer in the bath business. But then men always have to do things the hard way. :-).

Anonymous said...

That title is certainly intriguing, Pacian. Is that the title of the blog ABOUT the book, or will that be the title OF the book?

Either way, I can't wait to see!