2.5.06

A Work of Art

Much as I like John Tenniel's drawing of the Cheshire Cat, it scales like shit (except in Opera, my browser of choice). Time, I feel, to put up a picture of what I really look like!


It's not a physical likeness, of course.

See? There's a rocket ship, and a cat in a space suit. His tail is also in the space suit, which is why it is green. And he is standing in front of a window which is why he is not suffocating without his space-cat helmet.

It still scales like shit (except in Opera), but at least it looks interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pacian, did you draw this? Nice! And, um, it suits your site name just perfectly. That is damn convenient.

Pacian said...

My C-grade art GCSE in action. Although I can understand if you perhaps mistook it for a professional artwork.

PS. Congratulations on being the first person to comment on this blog that I don't know IRL!