- Disillusioned Kid writes about his participation (word of the day: "de-arrest").
- As does a reader over at Pickled Politics.
- By comparison, Lenin wimps out with a sore foot, but he does provide some sterling coverage of the protests in America.
- Reading the last few days of posts at Pickled Politics I also finally find someone expressing what's been bugging me about this whole Charles Clarke thing: what exactly is the problem, beside the fact that they're foreigners? Comment number 8, I think, is also especially worth reading.
- Sunny also debates the merits of compulsory voting.
- Sunbelt Blog report on something that should have you slapping your forehead with its I-shoulda-seen-that-coming-ness: image spam that avoids junk mail filters.
- Speaking of spam, Sunbelt also report here, here, and here about a security company whose innovative product is so good at stopping spam, they are now naturally enough the target of DoS attacks and hoax spam emails.
A Dash of Politics, A Smidgen of Computer News
I forgot about the May Day protests. Does the mainstream press even cover it? Then again, it's not like I pay a lot of attention to the press (or, indeed, anything at all).