Here's what's on my heap o' books for consumption at the moment. Hopefully I should have read a couple over the next week or so...
- Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman - Haruki Murakami
- The Complete Short Stories - Franz Kafka
- Keep the Aspidistra Flying - George Orwell
- Gray Horses - Hope Larson
- And the final volume of Shin Takahashi's Saikano, which I've been putting off reading for months now due to his ability to make death and apocalypse feel so real (as well as the nicer things in life)...
In other news, I'm going book shopping tomorrow, for some reason.