1.7.06

Hooray Probably


Year mark: 68.1%
Degree mark: 71.6%

Recommended Qualification: BSC with Honours Class I

Best mark this year:
GENETIC PROGRAMMING AND ITS APPLICATIONS - 82.8%

I was expecting it to be Formal Methods, but I got 81.8% for that.

Worst mark in my life:
FURTHER CONCEPTS IN DATABASES - 33.8%

Seriously, why did I take that course?

If I hadn't, my results would have been more firmly in Firstsville. I want to check to make sure that I won't be reclassified or anything...

Each candidate is assigned a degree class according to the following rules:

A. First Class Honours (Class 1)
On achieving either or both:
  1. An OWA of 70.0% or higher.

  2. An OWA of 68.0% or higher, first class marks on units whose credit
    total is at least 120 (excluding a placement year).

I think I have a first. I have a picture for this.

EDIT: Added picture, from Buster Keaton's The Electric House. Hopefully my degree will work out better for me than his did for him in that movie...

1 comment:

Disillusioned kid said...

Nice one! Well done.