22.12.07

Snowblind Aces: Let's Beta

The End

Snowblind Aces is now essentially finished. I need to write the rest of the built-in hints, and I want to add some garnish to the interactivity, but everything important is there.

Now, this is a relatively complicated game that I've written in less than two weeks, so I expect there to be all sorts of bugs unintended behaviour and typos non-conventional spellings. If you'd be able to beta test* the game before Christmas Eve (because it's not like you have more important things to do at this time of year ^_^;) please PM me at the TIGSource forums or leave a comment below.

(I don't think I have any lurkers, but I'm afraid I'll only consider letting you on as a tester if I already 'know' you to some extent).

*Which basically involves playing through the game and making notes of what goes wrong for you.

6 comments:

Kayt Ludi said...

Congrats on finishing :)

I'd offer to help you with the beta phase, but I am running out of hours in the day lately - plus I'd be no help at all in catching typos since I'm American and we spell things our own little way (not wrong, just different!) *wink* :)

Pacian said...

Well, it's the thought that counts. :-)

I have managed to scrounge up a couple of testers, so far...

Geosomin said...

Oh bugger...I've only a Mac at home. Can I test it on my Mac? I'm very curious...

Geosomin said...

ooops..I just typed bugger on your blog on Christmas Eve. Isn't that worth a candy caning or something? Sorry...try again...

"Oh, how dreadful...I simply cannot ever have a way to test your charming game on my home comboblator. Any ideas how I can assist, wot?"

Pacian said...

Sorry wozzat geezer?

I would be very interested in getting a Mac's perspective on the game. It is possible to run it, but as I understand it most Mac TADS interpreters ignore hyperlinks, which may make things a little more longwinded for you...

gnome said...

Missed my chance, didn't I?