3.3.09

Big Glossy Books of Joy


So I finally got fed up with sifting through the superhero comics in my local bookshops and decided to make an order from Amazon. I value the range of choice that you get from ordering things over the Internet, but I still like being able to pick up a book before I buy it, flick through the pages, check there are no surprises.

The surprises I got with these latest books from Amazon, however, were all pleasant. For a start, I didn't realise two of them were hardback, although they're both recently published so maybe I should have expected that (or just, you know, read the descriptions more carefully).

And there's also a lot of pages between these three. Honestly, I don't know where I'm going to put them. All my bookshelves are full as it is. Still, if finally reorganising things is the price I have to pay for hundreds of pages of gorgeous artwork (well, that and the money), then I think it's worth it.

No comments: