28.12.08

Tra La La La La...


I've been hard at work these past couple of days, on my new competition game. (Also I've been playing Super Mario Galaxy and reading a book about the air war in 1918, but you don't need to know about that.) This little public domain painting, by William Blake, is what I'm going to use as the cover image.

As you can see, it doesn't really give you much of a clue what the hell I'm making. Or at least, it shouldn't, since there's no dancing about in circles. Although I suppose there might be.

6 comments:

Zhoen said...

Blake, what a weirdo.

gnome said...

I know. It's about hair.

Geosomin said...

I know. It's a text version of dance dance revolution...for nymphs and pixies??

I'll get my lute...

Tinker said...

Instead of dancing with the stars, it's dancing with the faeries?!

Kayt Ludi said...

But games need more dancing ... and shooting .... and dancing & shooting ;)

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful, but, the girls don't have glasses?