24.6.07

Sunday Scribblings: I Have a Secret


I always wanted to make one of these. Click the image to view it in its full ransom-notey glory. This is the result of a pair of scissors, some glue, and a movie magazine I had lying around. It was great not only to find a picture of Cloud from Advent Children, but also to realise that it actually looks quite sinister in this context. And here it is under construction:


No, Jeff Bridges didn't make the cut.

As for your secret, well, you can trust me with it, of course. Because I can trust you with mine, right?

5 comments:

Zhoen said...

I keep wanting to do one up for Post Secret, but I don't really have any relevant secrets.

Kayt Ludi said...

That's gorgeous and VERY cool :)

Anonymous said...

That was real cool!

Anonymous said...

You know several of my "secrets". Here's to hoping my new blog doesn't get me fired. :-P

Love the art. It is very inspiring. Since I can't draw, perhaps I'll use these trashy magazines I've been buying for headline inspiration (my online project) for fodder.

Geosomin said...

That's very cool...now I feel the need to pull out the scissors and glue.
I think I'll make a cheesy luv note for the hubs -Thanks for the great idea! :)