28.6.11

The Four Stages Of, Y'Know

Researchin'.

Prototypin'

Plannin'.

About to make the leap to gettin' shit done.

I promised myself that whatever I did or didn't get done in the first half of the year, I'd spend the second half working on a particular project. And although I may have completed a little something in May, I've been trying to lay down the foundations of this bigger thing all the while.

So, as we approach July, I will hopefully be making a proper start on the return of a couple of characters we haven't seen in a while. As a build up, I may also try and release some spin off teasers and short stories - at least, once I feel I've got a real foothold on the thing.

Now, please pretend I didn't say anything...

2 comments:

Zhoen said...

Didn't hear a thin'.

Geosomin said...

Me neither :)