1.4.11

No April Fools' Post This Year


Sorry guys, no April Fools' post this year. I am currently the subject of a nationwide manhunt, and have been advised by my solicitor to turn myself in to the police.

It is my firm belief that slapping David Cameron across the face with an Atlantic sturgeon (Acipenser oxyrhynchus oxyrinchus, pictured above) is a legitimate act of political protest. Nevertheless, I did so fully aware that I would likely suffer consequences. I can only ask for your patience, and assure you that I will produce a belated April Fools' post at such a time as I am released on bail.

I would also like to stress that I performed this act with the full and informed consent of the fish in question. I was not, at the time, aware that the Atlantic sturgeon is listed as an endangered species.

1 comment:

gnome said...

Endangered species as tools for propaganda and a better world is a noble idea indeed.