3.1.11

This year, then.

This year I want to up my creative output and consumption. I feel like I wasted a lot of my spare time last year, and I want to put it to better use. I don't think I'll be able to write/program the whole damn time, but I at least want to relax in better ways - read a book, play a game, anything other than mindless surfing or watching TV.

My new year's resolution is to release a couple of sizeable games this year (I like Six Chamber Champion and Rogue of the Multiverse in their own ways, but they're both small) and to post some more short stories and stuff on the ol' Rocket Ship.

8 comments:

george said...

Man, I feel the exact same way...here's to this year.

gnome said...

Feel the same way myself too, though I will also have to discover a way to make some -just some, really- money.

Zhoen said...

I look forward to your short stories.

Tinker said...

More of your short stories in the year ahead? Hurray!!
Here's to a happy and creative New Year!
(tapping virtual crystal goblet...)
Cheers!
Happy New Year, Pacian and Space Cat!

Zhoen said...

I'm sure you've seen this, but just in case,

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/01/04/insanely-awesome-solar-eclipse-picture/

Pacian said...

@G+G: Glad I'm not the only one.

@Z+T: Thanks!

@Z: Ooh, no I hadn't seen that. Double thanks!

Geosomin said...

Humble request: Please write more short stories :)

diddums said...

Happy 2011, and I hope it's a fruitful one for you... for the rest of us as well. :-)