30.9.10

End of the Month

In case you didn't realise it, I've spent the past month making a game for IFComp. I kept my sanity by posting daily updates on my progress at the other blog.

The fact I started late forced me to work hard and choose ruthlessly between competing ideas, which was good for me, I think (my normal mode of operation being to work lazily and cram in whatever I think of). I have no idea how well I'll do in the competition, but I'm glad to be able to say I've participated.

FYI, the competition rules prohibit me from discussing the game publicly during the judging period (which might begin tomorrow, possibly).

3 comments:

Zhoen said...

Congratulations and YEAH!

george said...

You did it, well done! I think people are going to like it.

Geosomin said...

Wow...well done. :)