1.4.09

Not Another April Fool's Post


I am aware that for the past two April Fool's days that this blog has seen, I have posted fabulous, obviously spurious claims about its imminent end.

I now find myself in the position of the boy who cried wolf, for this morning, in an event unprecedented throughout all suburbia, my home was swallowed whole by a giant land shark. (I suspect that it was a giant land basking shark, as it did not chew.)

As you might expect, web access inside a shark is severely limited, so I have saved this blog post onto a memory stick and am mailing it by carrier remora to the Internet's postal address.

I would like to take this last opportunity to thank you all and bid you a fond farewell.

7 comments:

Zhoen said...

Avoid the digestive juices.

Michelle said...

From reading the paper, it sounds like the belly of a shark might be a relatively safe place to be right now.

gnome said...

Farewell. Beware the giant sharp-inhabiting germs please.

Geosomin said...

Just play your stero really loudly. The neighbors are bound to complain and you'll be let out straight away :)

tinker said...

There's actually somewhere left on the planet where there's no internet access? Amazing...
Send out some bottled messages, when you get a chance...

Diddums said...

Mm.... very nice. Might come and visit you in your new home.

LuluBunny said...

ROTFL, I just hate when that happens! ;)