19.12.08

So Anyway

Wednesday I got drunk off my face. Thursday I spent throwing up. Today I'm just starting to go down with a cold. But on the plus side it is now almost Christmas, and I have the next week off.

Among other things, I'm hoping to get a good way into my stack of unfinished games and books, and I'm also working on a small IF game for a certain competition. Only this is a different game and competition from the last time I said that. And I'm totally going to finish this one, honest.

3 comments:

gnome said...

Ah, yes, heavy drinking. Was reminded of that pleasure only yesterday. How very delightful... Oh, and you wouldn't happen t obe working on a brand new interactive fiction game, would you? TIG Source did insinuate such a thing you know...

Pacian said...

Yes. Delightful indeed. :-P

Well, I'm working on a small little something for EnvComp, and also a larger project for the distant future.

mark said...

those were the days...wine & roses...take me a week to recover now