26.11.08

Six

I've been feeling in the mood to do a bit of meming lately, so it must be fate that I've been tagged awarded with one - even if it is our old enemy the Random Six Things Meme. I've dodged so many of those in the two and half-ish years that I've had this blog, I suppose it won't hurt to tackle one head on every so often.

This particular strain comes with a little awardy badge, like so:


And some rules, like so:
The Kreativ Blog award rules are: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog:Write 6 random things about yourself. Tag 6 people and let each of them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Go back to the awarder and let them know that your entry is up.

Let's take a crack at this, then.

1. I'm not really watching TV at the moment, since the last season of Ugly Betty finished. I just buy boxed sets of TV shows on DVD so I have something to watch while eating. Currently watching Season 4 of Mission: Impossible.

2. I always rest my head on two pillows when I sleep, one stacked on top of the other.

3. My favourite First World War plane is the Fokker Dr.1 Triplane. Not an original choice, to be sure, but one that's hard to argue with.

5. I currently have about a dozen games and a half a dozen books that I'm working through. It takes a lot less time to buy them than it does to finish them.

6. I really, really struggle to think of six random things.

Bloody hell that was hard.

Everyone in my blogroll is creative in some way, so I'm going to tag six people with eclectic blogs conducive to random memage: Lulubunny, Chiya, Michelle, Geosomin, Didd- no, you've done about a hundred of these. How many's that? Okay, anyone else who wants to take part, grab a badge.

5 comments:

Geosomin said...

Badge please sir...I have made up, I mean listed 6 random things.

diddums said...

Thank you. :-)
(Slinks away, looking relieved).

PS: Looking at the game bit, I bought yet another charity shop game when I had told myself NOT to. Patrician II. 95p. Works on Windows XP. Have I tried it yet? Er... (pops it on To Do List).

tinker said...

Glad you decided to pick it up...it is ridiculously hard to come up with those dreaded six random things. Your TV seasons must run differently than ours - I thought I'd just seen new Ugly Betty episodes on the abc player online. I'm not sure if you can access it overseas, but there's a full episode player at abc.com

Michelle said...

I love the badge. However, I think those badges are SEO genius--at least if you link them to their maker! I'll definitely do the 6 random things. Sometimes memes are better than writing about what's really going through my mind.

LuluBunny said...

I ditto your number 5 - except instead of games, it's crafts :)

Anyway, I FINALLY GOT IT DONE - so sorry it took me so long!

LINK TO MY POST