14.7.08

I thought that I was eating more than usual lately, though now that I think about it, I'm not sure how I reached that conclusion. Anyway, I decided to step on the scales and see if I am approaching normality, and was surprised to see that I'd actually lost a couple of kilos. All things considered, I realise I'm actually eating about the same amount as ever, and I'm also getting a lot more exercise, so I guess that is why.

If you want me, I will be standing behind this hat stand. You may not notice me at first.

6 comments:

Udge said...

(looks around frowning) Who said that?

Geosomin said...

Hello?
Is someone there?
Hmmm...
Yours is a problem I could dearly enjoy having :)

Zhoen said...

Rather like setting up an SEP field.

diddums said...

Not difficult to do if it's our hat stand you're talking about. It's heaped with so many coats and scarves that a large gorilla could lurk behind it and not be noticed.

tinker said...

I can't see you, when you turn sideways, like that!

Would you like some zucchini? Oh wait, I think you call them something else there - courgettes? I think...Anyway, I have plenty - they're not very fattening, but they are filling...
Though I'm not sure how the postal service might treat them - they're rather large and dangerous-looking squash...
:)

Michelle said...

I really wish kilo donations were possible.

Don't eat the zucchini. They have about 30 calories each. Tiramisu is good.