24.3.08

Six Word Memoir

I woz tagged. Your life in six words, photo optional but encouraged. After, tag some victims - suggested number: six.

Hokay, here goes... Drum roll please... Really need to pad this post out, as it all revolves around those aforementioned six words... Gotta pick just the right ones as well... Almost out of time... This is it... No turning back now... Hold onto something...


Introverted dreamer makes strange little things.

Oh man, that really took it out of me. I'm gonna go have a lie down now...

Diddums, Geosomin, Lulubunny, Michelle, Bobby, I tag you up good. Chiya, you get a time-delayed tag, not valid before 16th April. Anyone who wants to join the party, you're welcome too.

8 comments:

Bobby said...

I've done a couple of these now:

My first one was:

Sorry, it would take me forever.

But then I settled on:

Long walk day dream word count.

I'll have to find a picture though.

So, what are all of strange little things do you make?

Geosomin said...

Well done...I'm wombling about in my head for mine. Thought it would be simpler than it's turning out to be...

Pacian said...

@Bobby: Just stories, games and doodles, I'm afraid. I did say strange and little.

@Geo: "Wombling about in my head" is my phrase of the day.

zhoen said...

Very good, I say. Best part, you can always change your mind and pick another six words. And photo. But I think you chose well.

diddums said...

Is it already nearly the end of the month? (Having noticed the date on this post). Aaargh....

Will have to think about this when I get a moment. :-)

mark said...

excellente

Michelle said...

I love it. I've been thinking about it for days now. Nothing. This is hard for me.

chiya said...

Haha I didn't notice this before...So I'll finally get around to posting a reply to it.