27.12.07

Ho Ho Ho

Well, I'm going to spend what's left of the year reading my way through the pile of books on my bedside table. It will be nice to take a break from working on whatever dumb project I have on my plate. Come January I'll see about getting my mute cowboy game out of the door...

Voting is open for Text the Halls - I've played all the games, and I think they all have something fun and/or interesting to offer. Voting closes in a week, and I'll post my thoughts on the other entrants then.

Hope you all had a nice Christmas. I will shortly resume whatever the hell it is I do on this blog.

3 comments:

diddums said...

In 95 moves I have scored 6 out of a possible 7 points, making me a world famous ace. The ending left something to be desired, though - get the feeling I missed a trick somewhere...

Michelle said...

So how do I vote for you?

(I see they've fixed the commenting for us non-Blogger folks!)

Pacian said...

@D: That last point is kind of an important one - though it's still possible to get low-key endings even if you score the full 7.

@M: You'd need to register at the TIGSource forums and vote in this topic. After playing the other nine games, that is.