2.12.07

High Score

The End

Work on my mute cowboy game has now officially advanced from 'implementing things' to 'ironing out niggles'. I'll iron out as many as I can over the next week or so (depending on how many I find) and then it's onward to beta testing, if I can find any schmucks to inflict my game on.

Working title thus far has been High Noon on Radiation Plains, but I should maybe change that. I haven't been able to come up with anything better, though, except perhaps Gun Mute, or is that even more rubbish?

Distractions and worries are on the horizon for the next fortnight. I'll also have to change my ISP as my sweet dial-up service is being discontinued and I've now realised that most people are paying twice as much as I am for dial-up and slightly more than twice as much for broadband. On the plus side, I will be getting a faster connection. On the down side, if there are any problems I will be muchly without internet access and will probably die of withdrawal.

4 comments:

LuluBunny said...

Personally, I think you should name it: Fistful of Bullets, Heart of Gold - but then maybe that's just my penchant for long, lyrical, slightly esoteric titles ;)

Either way - try not to die of withdrawl, we'd miss ya :)

Pacian said...

That's actually a very good name.

Now it's even harder to decide. THANKS A BUNCH. >:-(

Anonymous said...

That last point is killing me.

Pacian said...

If you take a peak at the comment thread at Jay is Games, you'll find a walkthrough and some discussion of the points.

Note that one of the points isn't clued, because it's dependant on the very last action you do - a bit unfair, I realise now.