25.11.07

Urgh

Yesterday I woke up at five in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I kept thinking that I wanted to work on my cowboy game. It's tantalisingly close to completion, though there's still a lot of work left to do, not to mention testing. I had to wait a while to start, though, because it was abso-freakin' freezing. My cat was hunched up between my feet, wrapped in a blanket with just his head poking out. I'd have taken a photo but the camera's batteries were dead and I didn't want to search for some more in such arctic conditions.

This morning I woke up at eleven in the morning, did a few things and thought, "No, I'm too weak to face life today. I want to go back to bed." Ever felt like that?

I'm going to work on some of the easier elements of my game, watch the Sunday repeat of Ugly Betty, read a book and entertain my cat -since he's currently alternating between staring at me and attacking the things around the room.

Happy Sunday, folks.

Or is it? o_O

5 comments:

zhoen said...

Yes.

Pacian said...

Well, if you say so.

:-)

Diddums said...

I've sometimes actually left the house - very reluctantly - and then gone back inside again! Last thing I wanted to do was 'strand' myself somewhere I didn't want to be.

My cat's in an attacky mood today as well.

I meant to finish that letter I mentioned a couple of nights ago but I'm so tired I fell asleep after supper, and only woke up for Cranford. I think I better just... zzzz....

Udge said...

At least once a week; some weeks, every day.

tinker said...

It sounds like a fairly happy Sunday.
Was it really though?
I hope so...