8.9.07

Like sands through the hourglass...

Well, the B-Game competition closes next week, so I intend to get Poizoned Mind finished this weekend. Beta testing? Pah! My incomparable artistic vision defies your beta testing!

I've also picked up the DVD-ROM of the first six episodes of the new Sam and Max, so that'll probably eat up my time as well.

And of all the Lovecraft stories published by Penguin Modern Classics, I have one remaining: Through the Gates of the Silver Key . (A 'legal as far as I can tell' version of this story exists online here.) After that, just a heap of comics. All the other books I want to read (numbering five) are still in hardback, so I'm not sure what I'll do. Never mind the extra cost, I don't have the space! Maybe I should just read this bloated David Copperfield book I picked up for 99p ages ago...

Anyway, see you Monday, or better still, Sunday, when I will happily proclaim my B-Game completed!

PS. To my American readers: Sirs and madams, I blow my nose at you.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

We have a rugby team?

Haha, I actually played for two little local clubs forever ago. I'm quite sure we didn't get it right - I mean - some guys got hurt - that much we could get right - but the actual fundamentals of the game, well . . .

Udge said...

Apropos blowing one's nose: tagged you, you're it.