21.8.07

Join Elvis on the Mothership

I'm having too many ideas at once at the moment, I can't focus on any of them.

I'm writing a story, presently meandering to a close. The Sunday Scribblings prompt of 'Goosebumps' a few weeks back encouraged me to try and write a spooky story, but it's easier said than done.

My B-Game - entitled Poizoned Minds, although I have difficult (mis)spelling it - is coming along. There are only two or three features left to add, and then comes the long slog of actually implementing the veritable combinatorial explosion of options that I have planned. (One of those options will be, "Join Elvis on the mothership.")

I've also got a pile of books and comics to read. I'm currently reading Lovecraft's Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath which is hard going enough (for me) that it's taking ages, but compelling enough that I feel guilty if I read anything else.

And then there's everything else that I'm supposed to be doing.

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Spooky story! Spooky story!


"Aren't you glad you didn't turn the light on?" That's the last line of the spookiest story I ever heard. ...so far.

Udge said...

Join Elvis on the mothership

That would be a damned fine option, IMHO. Make it so.

tinker said...

Joining Elvis on the Mothership sounds like a spooky story right there...

I think I'd prefer the option of joining Johnny Depp on the pirate ship...that doesn't sound nearly as scary (and a lot more fun) 0_0