21.7.07

888

It seems you can't get away from these random facts memes. Tagged by Diddums.

I guess I should reproduce the rules, because it's so damn complicated:

The rules:

1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

Eight! And to think I felt good for dodging 'six random things' memes.

1. Films posters on my walls: The Nightmare Before Christmas, Apocalypse Now, Aliens, Leon.
2. My hair is no more than 3cm long.
3. I graduated a year ago today.
4. I am about to finally watch Pan's Labyrinth.
5. My favourite crisps are the 'salt and shake' variety.
6. I am over a quarter Irish.
7. I have never been outside Europe.
8. I find it really hard to think of random facts about myself.

I am tagging the numbers 1-8, as seen on Sesame Street.

4 comments:

Diddums said...

Ah well - I figured the octopus would enjoy it.

zhoen said...

1. One.

Michelle said...

Pan's Labyrinth absolutely sounds like my kind of movie. I'd never heard of it until I saw it here. Thanks.

susanna said...

Hey, another meme! I enjoy reading these. Although I don't have any of those movie posters on my walls, I like all of your choices, Pacian. 3cm long...I'm measuring that with my finger and thumb...
What did you graduate in (or is this question getting personal?)? Favourite crips...mmmm. Over a quarter Irish...uhuh.
Never been outside Europe? Pacian, you gotta make it to North America! New York to be specific. Of course, I shouldn't be so demanding considering I haven't been to Europe since I was two.
Good meme.