Tagged by Diddums. Found this one strangely difficult.
"The rules are simple. There are 9 questions (32), each of which has 3 answers, to give a total of 27, or 33. The whole point is that the questions are somewhere between eclectic, banal and downright bizarre, so that you can answer completely truthfully without actually giving much away. Just put down the first three answers that come to mind if you can’t work out the 'most appropriate' three."
Objects Within One Metre Of You
1. An octopus playing a guitar.
2. A scientific calculator.
3. A watch with no strap.
First Names of People You Sat Next To At School
TV Programmes You Won’t Watch
1. Richard and Judy (insipid).
2. Eastenders ('ACTING' IS NOT A SYNONYM FOR 'SHOUTING').
3. NCIS (A creepy brand of American conservatism to be found here).
Favourite Trivial Pursuit Categories
I've never played the game. But based on what the internet says, the categories I'd choose are...
Superpowers You’d Like To Have
3. One of those 'gun arms' from Ghost in the Shell. I wouldn't shoot anyone with it, I just think they look cool.
Newspapers, Magazines or Periodicals Read Regularly
1. Retro Gamer
2. The Radio Times
3. New Scientist (Or I do when I'm not as drained as I am lately...)
Songs You Dislike
2. You know...
3. That really annoying one.
Blog Posts of Your Own That You’d Recommend.
2. A Story about Wings
3. 5 Filmmakers
People You’d Like To See Answer These Same Stupid Questions
3. wants to.