15.6.07

Cubed

Tagged by Diddums. Found this one strangely difficult.

"The rules are simple. There are 9 questions (32), each of which has 3 answers, to give a total of 27, or 33. The whole point is that the questions are somewhere between eclectic, banal and downright bizarre, so that you can answer completely truthfully without actually giving much away. Just put down the first three answers that come to mind if you can’t work out the 'most appropriate' three."

Objects Within One Metre Of You

1. An octopus playing a guitar.

2. A scientific calculator.

3. A watch with no strap.

First Names of People You Sat Next To At School

1. Alex.

2. Jessica

3. Richard

TV Programmes You Won’t Watch

1. Richard and Judy (insipid).

2. Eastenders ('ACTING' IS NOT A SYNONYM FOR 'SHOUTING').

3. NCIS (A creepy brand of American conservatism to be found here).

Favourite Trivial Pursuit Categories

I've never played the game. But based on what the internet says, the categories I'd choose are...

1. Science.

2. Literature.

3. Entertainment.

Superpowers You’d Like To Have

1. Flight.

2. Invisibility.

3. One of those 'gun arms' from Ghost in the Shell. I wouldn't shoot anyone with it, I just think they look cool.

Woman with a gun in her arm.
Newspapers, Magazines or Periodicals Read Regularly

1. Retro Gamer

2. The Radio Times

3. New Scientist (Or I do when I'm not as drained as I am lately...)

Songs You Dislike

1. Um...

2. You know...

3. That really annoying one.

Blog Posts of Your Own That You’d Recommend.

1. Inspiration

2. A Story about Wings

3. 5 Filmmakers

People You’d Like To See Answer These Same Stupid Questions

1. Anyone

2. who

3. wants to.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'd love to see a picture of that first one.

zhoen said...

heh.

tinker said...

Yes, that first answer is definitely intriguing. I'm assuming it wouldn't be an electric one, since that wouldn't be very conducive to playing underwater (not that water is conducive to playing guitar at all), but now I'm wondering if it's playing a 6 or 12-string guitar, and how it manages chords...

As always, you have interesting answers, Pacian.

Diddums said...

I hope the octopus doesn't want gun arms too.

susanna said...

Is the octopus with the guitar playing...um...you know...that really annoying song? Is that really why you want the gun arm?

I've only heard of Richard and Judy but haven't seen their show. I'm envisioning a couple in their 50's. She has bright red hair and matching lipstick. Or maybe they're puppets?

I'm still planning on writing a post about your Story about Wings. It's such a great story.