23.5.07

Lego

Lego Pirates
Well, my childhood has now been sheared of its excess, boxed and repackaged for selling or storage. Last (and by no sane measure least) was the Lego. Good grief what a lot of Lego!

A photo of a lot of Lego
I only had a few things that I wanted to keep, but first I had to reassemble them, and before I could do that I had to find all the pieces. Look at all that stuff and tell me you can find a flat black bit that is three knobbly bits long. Go on, you go right ahead and tell me that, you filthy liar!

So, I am now exhausted. And the hot weather has not helped. That is the least good kind of weather for attempting hard-mode Lego assembly. Now excuse me while I stand my three pirates by my computer monitor (the guy with the peg leg is actually a bit wobbly - quite realistic, I suppose) and then pass out from fatigue.

6 comments:

zhoen said...

You have aroused my 10-year-old-self's jealously. What I wouldn't have done for all those leggos.

Tinker said...

I have Lego envy now. I'm still looking for the little black piece with 3 knobbly bits... but it's probably right where you left it. Do you remember where you were the last time you played with your legos? :)

Roadchick said...

The 'chick wants the Legos.

Seriously.

How much?

Jemima said...

I loved lego so much. Because, I think, it was the only toy I couldn't break. Well, you were supposed to break it. I haven't changed much as I've grown.

Diddums said...

Mum's just given away our Lego (a whole suitcase full) to the kids across the road. Apparently their dad got down on the floor and played with it too...

Well, glad it's being used. Was just sitting up there for years.

Floraine Kay said...

My mother still has my legos, should you get itchy for some