12.5.07

Ghost Milk

Electric Best BoyFunny phrases are seeking me out and besieging me in the castle of my mind. Goat's milk mispronounced as 'ghost milk', for example (I would not want to drink any).

Watching the credits for a movie, I saw someone credited as the 'electric best boy'. I wish I had been an electric best boy, back when I was young and it was still possible. I imagine an electric best boy is the only kind of boy that you want to put his finger in the plug socket, so you can sell some kilowatt-hours to the national grid.

6 comments:

Bobby said...

Ghost cheese is actually rather tasty on pizza.

Sometimes the person who types up all the credits at the end of a movie makes mistakes.

zhoen said...

Electric best boy is a redundancy.

Michelle said...

I used to have some electric guy earrings...hate it that I lost them when I was young and stupid. Cool drawing.

Tinker said...

Is ghost milk that white ring that's left behind in the glass when you're done drinking it?

I would hope whoever is handling the electricty is the best boy (or girl) for the job!

Geosomin said...

Um...I don't know about ghost cheese or best boys but I know if you put a pickle on a paperclip and put it in a socket it will glow a glorious green in the dark...before blowing the breaker...and possibly burning down the house.
Not that I did that as a kid or anything. I was grounded for a month for something entirely different...If I'd just gotten that tessla coil I'd asked for for Christmas...

susanna said...

Ghost cheese...so that explains the awful smell in an empty room... oh, sorry...so rude. :)
Electric best boy. Huh. Never heard of that before. My sister was a "tree flipper" one summer.