1.4.07

Totally Not an April Fools' Post


I am afraid that this is the end of Space Cat Rocket Ship. While experimenting in my laboratory yesterday, I stumbled upon a method of creating petroleum from goat fur, and I have now been press-ganged by the CIA’s black bag people. Starting tomorrow I am being shipped to Azerbaijan, where I will have to spend all my time shaving goats and perfecting my formulae. Internet access will be limited solely to receiving emails from the American president, telling me to work harder or I will have to watch the guards flush a copy of The Origin of Species down the loo.

You know, I wouldn’t mind so much, but I have just discovered that I am allergic to goats.

4 comments:

zhoen said...

And all the free goat cheese you can eat.

Terri /Tinker said...

"I will have to watch the guards flush a copy of The Origin of Species down the loo" - I'll smuggle you in a new copy in exchange for that goat fur to petroleum formulae! Lately the price of gasoline has gotten even more unbelievable than an April Fool's tale...

susanna said...

Aw man, you're stuck shaving goats? That sucks.

Geosomin said...

If you need a scientific advisor let me know...I'll just up'n use satellite imagery and laser microscope technology and to analyse your goaty new petroleum compound from across the globe.
I accept all forms of cheese as payment...