23.4.07

Snapshot


Due to various distractions, I've been having a little trouble being creative these past few... well, months, as evidenced by the almost complete lack of fiction on this blog for 2007. To try and get back on the wagon (the wagon of story writing, that is) I decided I would force myself to write a story for this (now last) week's Sunday Scribblings, and I have mostly come up with something. It is not very good, and I am still going to bludgeon some of its more rubbish parts into slightly better shape before I post it, but it is definitely oozing slowly down the pipeline.

In the meantime, here is a little snapshot of the inside of my 'faces' directory for TBTBSG. (Try spotting the odd one out!)

8 comments:

susanna said...

Cool, Pacian. I can't wait to find out about each of your characters (y'know, their personalities, their quirks...). I'm looking forward to reading your Sunday Scribblings post, too. I was just talking with a friend this morning about your story about the man who had a flying girl living on his roof. We both LOVE that story. It would make an excellent short film, don't you think? Anyway, she says that you make her laugh. Me too! Hope you're having a good start to your week.

tinker said...

I'm tempted to go with the easy answer of face_Octo_1, but face_cole is the only one wearing a headset.
I'm stumped.
@_@

Can't wait to read whatever's flowing down the pipeline~

Geosomin said...

One of these things is not like the other...

Diddums said...

The one wondering where it left its tentacles?

zhoen said...

Gazelle, who seems to be the only female.

Michelle said...

Hey, why not put your own? :-)

Pacian said...

@S: Why, thank you. I shall not take the fact that I make you laugh in a Goodfellas-esque fashion, and instead be flattered.

@T: Hmm. Quite right. Not as simple as it could be, eh?

@G: I almost said/sang as much myself...

@D: In your cat's food, probably?

@Z: Ah! Failure! Snake and Mercury are also supposed to be of the fairer sex. I shall have to make their lips bigger, their eyelashes longer, and put flowers in their hair. PS. How do you know what sex the octopus is?

@M: Because: no.

zhoen said...

Which is why I wrote "seems". I sit corrected.