Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"
Six Weird Things About Me:
I actually found this very hard to write. My weirdness is too diffuse and profound to narrow down like this.
1. I’m a mild hypochondriac. I expect to drop dead of twenty different things any day now.
2. When cats meow at me, I can’t help but meow back.
3. According to this ruler, my wrists are about 5cm wide at the narrowest point. That can’t be right!
4. I hated playing tag as a kid, because I always got tagged and then couldn’t tag anyone else.
5. I also hated making things from papier mache. It made me cry.
6. I am painfully shy and you scare me.
I have decided to tag... Um, well, I know that Diddums has already done this meme twice or more. In fact, I think that I am probably one of the last bloggers in the world to catch this meme. If there is anyone else out there who has missed it, I have six of them to send your way - but no more!