11.12.06

Weirdness O' Six

Via Roadchick:

Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

Six Weird Things About Me:

I actually found this very hard to write. My weirdness is too diffuse and profound to narrow down like this.

1. I’m a mild hypochondriac. I expect to drop dead of twenty different things any day now.

2. When cats meow at me, I can’t help but meow back.

3. According to this ruler, my wrists are about 5cm wide at the narrowest point. That can’t be right!

4. I hated playing tag as a kid, because I always got tagged and then couldn’t tag anyone else.

5. I also hated making things from papier mache. It made me cry.

6. I am painfully shy and you scare me.

I have decided to tag... Um, well, I know that Diddums has already done this meme twice or more. In fact, I think that I am probably one of the last bloggers in the world to catch this meme. If there is anyone else out there who has missed it, I have six of them to send your way - but no more!

7 comments:

zhoen said...

My D says "Stories from my life." I do the cat thing too.

tinker said...

It would be rude to ignore them when they speak to you, wouldn't it?

I have mine done now - if you feel like attempting Typepad, that is.

Diddums said...

You have rulers around when you look for them?? Mine are never there. They must be millipedes in disguise.

Michelle said...

Tag me. I managed to miss it. I just hope I can come up with some clever weird things. It is not cool to be boring and weird. You sound like a very cool weird person.

Hmmm, agoraphobia is very weird, but not very clever. I don't have anything as interesting as the paper mache, although my older son refuses to touch chalk.

We share the hypochondria...it is a running joke in my family that when I have a headache it must be a brain tumor.

Anonymous said...

I meow at cats and had just those problems with tag. I also wink at cats furiously. And I'd talk about my health, but it's too dangerous. I may have to tag myself.

Jemima (I hate beta)

Floraine Kay said...

Six weird things about me:
1. I can hear a cat meow from unheard of distances. It could be from two avenue blocks down, and I will still hear it. Once I hear it, I have to find the cat and make sure he or she is okay.
2. I hate butter and grease, but am overweight anyway.
3. I can't cut with scissors at all.
4. I am superstitious in the silliest way. When I was a kid, my mother told me that when your right eye itches, good news is coming and when your left itches, bad news is. I have never been able to shake those ideas.
5. I like to write backwards.
6. I can't tie shoelaces properly to this day.

susanna said...

You meow at cats that meow at you? I do, too! I do not, however, bark at dogs that bark at me.