17.11.06

Friday

Via Zhoen of One Word.

You can only answer one word. No explanations.
1. Yourself
sucks
2. Your spouse
none
3. Your hair
shit
4. Your mother
nice
5. Your Father
no
6. Your Favorite Item
invisibility
7. Your dream last night:
zombies
8. Your Favourite drink
water
9. Your Dream Car
tachikoma
10. The room you are in
bedroom
11. Your Ex
butterfly
12. Your fear
worthlessness
13. What you want to be in 10 years
worthy
14. Who you hung out with last night
Lovecraft.
15. What You're Not
fearless
16. Muffins
scroodledoo
17: One of Your Wish List Items
confidence
18: Time
inexorable
19. The Last Thing You Did
sit
20. What You Are Wearing
clothes
21. Your Favorite Weather
rain
22. Your Favorite Book
unanswerable
23. The Last Thing You Ate
cereal
24. Your Life
pending
25. Your Mood
melancholy
26. Your best friend
who
27. What you're thinking about right now
meme
28. Your car
bus
29. What you are doing at the moment
procrastinating
30. Your summer
graduated
31. Your relationship status
failed
32. What is on your tv
darkness
33. What is the weather like
chilly
34. When is the last time you laughed
forgot

10 comments:

Michelle said...

This really touched me. Many of those responses (with the noteable exception of dream car, which I have never heard of) are things that I could have written myself. Because I have said them to myself.

That said, stop it. If you wrote it, then you think it. And it's not true. You are one of the most intelligent and talented folks I have met on the net. Not that it matters. You don't have to wait ten years to have worth because you have it NOW.

Email me sometime for my IM info if you ever want to talk.

Pacian said...

Thank you so much Michelle.

I didn't realise that my low self esteem was showing in this post when I wrote it, but you've made me feel better.

You should be available in pill form.

zhoen said...

You make me laugh so often, how can I return the favor? Want me to blow you a raspberry? How about a funny face?

Ok, ok, you've made me do this.

A nun, a priest and a rabbi walk into a bar, and the bartender says, "What is this? A joke?

tinker said...

Anyone who can write both fiction and non-fiction as well as you do, Pacian (not to mention leaving kind, funny and encouraging comments for others), is definitely a worthwhile person.

We all have blue, chilly days - but please don't doubt your self-worth, Pacian. Also, when feeling like this (trust the voice of experience here), don't make yourself a sock puppet and then blog about it.
@_@

Instead, try to remember, any darkness on the TV screen (and elsewhere) isn't a permanent condition - it's really only temporary. As long as the electricity's still on, there's always the potential for light and new TV programs (preferably ones that induce laughter).

Pacian said...

:-)

Thank you both, you two soulful artists, you.

You make me laugh so often,

I do?! *insert Goodfellas quote here*

don't make yourself a sock puppet and then blog about it

You told me that just in time.

Geosomin said...

For what it's worth, I think you're creative and interesting. Your writing and comments have made me laugh and think and be happy knowing there are other interesting and cool people out there in the blogosphere. You're too hard on yourself.
I could mail you a cookies and a beer if that would help...?

Pacian said...

You can email them to me, if you want.

tinker said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, PACIAN!!!!

Ok, I won't sing the whole song...of you'll just have a really, REALLY happy birthday, my friend! All skittles and beer! (I have no idea what that actually means, but I hope it's all fun!)

Pacian said...

No-one's ever said that to me before, I don't think. I'm wondering if it's the edible skittles or the knock-them-over kind. I hope the former.

Thank you kindly, Tinker. :-)

Jemima said...

Just when I thought there were no new memes left to steal...

Touching and intriguing. I wonder if I can manage just one word.