2.5.06

But seriously...

  • I meant to post about this a few days back, but I’m a bit off at the moment (did you notice?), due to exams and other craziness bearing down on me. By now I think the title of Twitch’s post on the subject sums it up best: On The Off Chance There's Anybody Left In The World Who Hasn't Seen This...

  • From here, we find out what young activist Ava Lowrey has got up to since receiving volumes of hate mail. Naturally enough she’s made another flash movie based on the advice she’s received from conservative America. I really wish this was something you could find funny. It is kind of inspiring, though.

  • Again from Twitch, a new trailer for Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette. There is a word for this. It is j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-jjjjjjjjjoy.

  • And Cosmic Variance relate this pretty nuts tale of a dead scientist who, according to legend, is still wheeled into meetings of the College Council at University College, London.

3 comments:

Disillusioned kid said...

"The people of France are hungry..."

Go on. Say it...!

Pacian said...

There needs to be some mention of bread for "Let them eat cake!" to actually work.

Disillusioned kid said...

Yeah. I just read mark Steel's Vive la Revolution and he reckons it's just too convenient. That said, I figure there's a good chance it'll appear in the film.